Darling's

My photo
Was named LimYongXiang. Am proud of my name. 17th year on this wonderful Earth. Love God, family and frens. Like basketball soccer physical activities chatting and laugh. Appreciate every moment everyday. Glory to God. Amen!

Saturday, December 13, 2008

LifeGame ( Pre~~~)

I love you guys..

Thank the Lord for His superb blessings..
That we get to spend 4 days 3 night together..

Sad rules.. Why can we only participate in LifeGame once?? But not more then that??
Then how could we see each other again??
(Anyone has any idea???)

I still owe her a song..

Haiz..
Miss her so much..

Violet are blue..
ROSES are red....................................

Love you guys..

Ok, last few things..
I had another camp from Wed to Sat.. Den going to Spore lerr..
Study, so dunno when got time to update this cute blog..
Hmm..
And if any of you guys LifeGame buddies have any pic of LifeGame..
Do kindly send it to me^^
yxlim6693@msn.com (Frenster MSN)
^^


Tata~~

No comments: