Darling's

My photo
Was named LimYongXiang. Am proud of my name. 17th year on this wonderful Earth. Love God, family and frens. Like basketball soccer physical activities chatting and laugh. Appreciate every moment everyday. Glory to God. Amen!

Monday, December 29, 2008

Day before ystrdy, ystrdy, & today..

Ok, 1st...
I'm fed-up of something, in fact everything...... =.=

Let's start off with the previous 2 days....


******
We are on an orientation programme, new scholars from Malaysia, India, and Philipines..
Its a programme organised by a great organisation, Trybe (pronounced Tribe, not Try-Be)..
And also MOE, Ministry of Education, of Singapore duh..

Well, its super, everything was great, and I really meant it...
Fun, meaningful, great, superb, and educational...

I took loads of picture, and the whole morning, well, quite the 'whole morning'..
I'm figuring on a way to transfer pic from my phone to this hostel's computer room's computer..
And to upload it to my blog..

But, I didnt did it obviously..

Back to the point, everything was great, and Trybe is a organisation where to encourage youths, develop their characters, let them meet new friends, and give them a new purpose of life or kinda thing blablabla..........

And of course, I learn really many many many things, and the people are all super duper great, and well, I enjoyed myself....

That's yesterday and yesterday yesterday... =.= Yesterday yesterday?? Huh??.....

******

Today, we're having another programme, hmmm...
A programme where we wake up early in the morning, prepare ourselves, wait in the hostel canteen, and wait for our respectives school's teacher to come bring us to our respective schools......

And well, me and Yong En (my roommate, classmate, from Selangor) woke up early early in the morning, prepared everything, and went to canteen, and everyone else are also waiting....

Clock ticking....

One by one they took off, in bus, van, or car, to their schools....

We waited, waited, waited....

Phoned MOE kinda-in-charge-person, Miss Doreen, was told to request our teacher mentor's number from the hostel.. Phoned the teacher, he told us that he'll be meeting us in the canteen soon...

Well, from 8 somthing, we waited, waited, till 10:30 something, doing, well, nothing specifically..
And at last, Yong En called Mr. Yang Bin (our teacher mentor) again...

"I'll be meeting you guys at 6:00pm in the hostel" said Mr. Yang Bin on the phone..

......................................... Retarded....

Well, we're now here, on9-ing..
'Utilising' our time..

That's all for this post^^ I'll try to upload my lovely pic, TRY, hope so..

And this is Trybe's webpage: www.trybe.org

Cheers^^

No comments: