Darling's

My photo
Was named LimYongXiang. Am proud of my name. 17th year on this wonderful Earth. Love God, family and frens. Like basketball soccer physical activities chatting and laugh. Appreciate every moment everyday. Glory to God. Amen!

Monday, December 1, 2008

Tagged by the one and behold, Jamie..

Rules of the tag..

1. Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.
2. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.
3. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.
4. NO tag backs!!!

Thanks Jamie, for giving me this lovely opportunity to show others my little cute habits.....

I take that back..

So, let's start off...

1. I would spend longlong time in front of the mirror.. To do what?? Of course looking at my lovely hair.. I have a huge mirror in my house, just beside the front door.. So, its a must-do for me to look into the mirror b4 I'm going out to somewhr.. And thus, it uses up few precious time, but its worth it, for a better looking hair.. =P

2. I get along well with kids and children, far more better than same-age-group-friends or around that age.. And I get along better with strangers than friends..

3. I love to eat and I eat much.. Very much.. But I just can't be fat.. I mean, huge..

4. I like fluffy toys, dolls, and those soft play tools.. Like teddy bear and stuff.. I would like to have them during the night.. Though I don't have it now.. But I do have a pillow, long one..

5. I am a '.....' maniac.. I uses '....' at the end of every sentence..

6. I love new things, and get bored with old things.. Except FRIENDS!! E.g. I begged my parents to let me learn squash last time, I learned for 6months around, then I get bored and then begged my parents to let me stop squash.. This goes the same with piano, tennis, arimethic, drawing, chinese calligraphy.. But this make me talented, little bit in every area..

7. I love bad guys.. Bad guys in movie, story books, blablabla.. To me, they're cool and pro.. Like Voldemort, Joker, Saint Dane.......

8. I act cool.. And am very vain..

9. I love people (who doesnt??) and hate loneliness..

10. I love to spend on others than on myself.. Seriously..

11. I love animal.. Furry animal..

12. Well, I just can't think of any more habits..

13. I'm just too perfect.. (Just kiddding)

14. And you guys who wanna tag me the next time, try some more meaningful tags..

15. Thanks again to Jamie.. *say Welcome..*

Well, about the tagged-ones.. I'm not going to force you to spill all your darkest secrets out.. Just treat me as a good guy.. That's enough..

No comments: