Darling's

My photo
Was named LimYongXiang. Am proud of my name. 17th year on this wonderful Earth. Love God, family and frens. Like basketball soccer physical activities chatting and laugh. Appreciate every moment everyday. Glory to God. Amen!

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Lung Cancer

Jesus died for us, for our sins..

Well, this phrase, heard many times before right???

Ok, you don't know Jesus, but He knows you..
He died for you before you were being born, before even you know anything....

Ok, well, let's have an example:

Now close your eyes~~~~~

*SScrreechhhhhhhhhhh to halt again!!!!*
If you close your eyes,
HOW CAN YOU LOOK AT ALL THIS?!!
Stupid.. =.=
ok then, open your eyes...
*SScrreechhhhhhhhhhh to halt again!!!!*
If I call you to open your eyes, that means you're closing your eyes just now right??
Den if you are closing your eyes.... HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT I CALL YOU TO OPEN YOUR EYES??!!
=.=
I give up.. Ok, let's continue.....

Let's imagine...............

**********

You are lying in the hospital, Adventist Hospital..
In a ward, on a white-sheet bed, a blanket over you...
Around you, are many medicines, tubes, poles, equipments, and a strange smell..

The truth is, you're having cancer.. ERm, let's make it.... Lung cancer shall we??
Ok....
You had lung cancer, and you're undergoing special treatment, emergency ward, you're having your few last moments on earth........

Got it?? Clear in your mind?? (I love manipulating ur mind.. Muahahaha!! Just joking..)

Ok, now look out the windows......
Oh!! You just realises its nightfall..
Its gonna be another day-end..
You sighed.. Haih.... And close your eyes, dissolving into your own dreams................

*Tip.. Tap.. Tip.. Tap..*
Huh?? What's that?? Someone's coming?? Who's that??
You wonder.......

A man, in white, with shiny black hair, a face like none others, pale but dazzling, strong and fit, with a crooked but fascinating smile.....

'Hi. I'm John. I guessed you don't know me, but I know you as well as you know yourself.'

Huh?? Who is this stranger?? MY guardian angel?? No way......

'I know that you're having cancer, lung cancer eh??' he looked towards the heart-rate machine, beeping weekly.. 'You hate to leave this world, your friends, family?? You don't have to.....'

What the??!!??!! Who is this crazy man?? I'm on my deathbed yet he's here in front of me talking something crazy.....

'I could save you you know......' the voice of the man, soothing.

!!! What?? Wait a minute.. What?? don't be kidding me, I won't need this kind of consolation... Just get out.. You're thinking....

'I could remove all, ALL the cancer cells in your body.. ALL.. And transfer it into my body.. I would die for you.. You don't need to sufffer, I will endure it for you....'

What the.....!!!

'You want?? Eh?? I really could do it.. Do you believe me??'

What's this insane man doing here?? How could he remove the cancer cells from my body to his???!!

'Hmm... You still havnt believe that I could do it eh?? Well, I wont pressure any more.. All you need to do, is to believe me, believe that I could save you, right here, right now, and you're free...'

What??!! This.... Erm.. You... Wait... WhaT??!! Ok, he says that I just need to believe him... If I REALLY did.... And he really could, I'm save!! But if he can't, well, its nothing to lose for me..... You're thinking, whether to accept his tremendous offer...

'Well, ok, I believe you.................'

**********

Ok, am i cruel?? Well, I did stop your wonderful imagination.. Ok, that's all for the thinking and braining... The remaining part, well, the man saved you, and you're saved..

Well, that's practically what Jesus did for you.. He's like the man, whom you dont know, and he's willing to die for you, he's not your best friend, nor your brother, but he died for you.. How great is that??

The thing you need to do, is just to believe Him...
Believe Jesus..
And you're save...

^^

No comments: