Darling's

My photo
Was named LimYongXiang. Am proud of my name. 17th year on this wonderful Earth. Love God, family and frens. Like basketball soccer physical activities chatting and laugh. Appreciate every moment everyday. Glory to God. Amen!

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Well, cant think of any title.. So... 'Titleless'!! WAit.. If its titleless than is this the title?? OR not??

I'm in the same room where I updated the previous 2 post...
I'm in this room since 1pm.. And didnt leave this room till, well, afterwards??

What am I doing??
Whoa.......
Good question.. Or isit a statement??
What am i doing??

Staring at cousin's pc, listening to his favourite songs, cracking my brain to figure out what to do..
Replying Email, watching cousins fighting (Lols.. Ya indeed!!), playing cousin's PSP, chatting on MSN and thinking of what to do with my blog..

Well, the previous 2 post is kinda like crapping stuff...
And this also is included..
I'm just writing to give myself smtg to do..
Well, maybe someone can somehow somewhy be touched or impacted by some little things I wrote..
Or..............................

=.=

Cheers^^

No comments: