Darling's

My photo
Was named LimYongXiang. Am proud of my name. 17th year on this wonderful Earth. Love God, family and frens. Like basketball soccer physical activities chatting and laugh. Appreciate every moment everyday. Glory to God. Amen!

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Dullest Moment, Sorry if wastes ur time whn u'r reading..

Seriously, I'm super duper hyper desperate now...
In my cousin's room, cracking my brain, now, I'm serious, its cracking, really...
Nothing to do, wasting time, staring at this pathetic laptop..
What's the use of it if it cant bring what it should bring to the user??
I dint feel so bored before...
My eyes are drooping, brain are lagging, but, I cant sleep now, I just cant sleep now..
My body need rests, but my brain wont let.................

Basically, when I online, I check my blog, MSN, and Email..
And till now, I've check everything and everything else..
MSN, no one to chat with, I'm getting more n more pahetic..
No human company, I'll be a living dead..
Blog, flip through every blog, and flip through my blog over and over, I still arent satisfy....
Email, I just cant mention anything about that, its just too crazy......

Crazy..........!!!!
PATHETIC!!!!
STUPID!!!!!!!!...........

Its like being trapped in a super bored room, with nothing and nothing inside, nothing to make me feel..... Feel.... Feel not stupid and crazy...

Haizz...

Its even Christmas Eve..
CHRISTMAS EVE you get it?! What a meaningful day!!!!!
But I'm here, stuck in here, doing nothing, feeling stupid...

..............

(I wont bother to colour those words, its too dull to be coloured.. And size effects, forget it...)

No comments: