Darling's

My photo
Was named LimYongXiang. Am proud of my name. 17th year on this wonderful Earth. Love God, family and frens. Like basketball soccer physical activities chatting and laugh. Appreciate every moment everyday. Glory to God. Amen!

Monday, December 1, 2008

Just something.. About Twilight..


Watched Twilight in GSC Gurney..
Quite cool.. Never thought that a vampire as so cool and handsome..
And wanna prove himself good by saving others..
Vampire, aren't they bad??
Well, blood-sucking blablabla..

Quite romantic too.. But its disappointing that Edward and Bella can't kiss each other..
Its quite funny that whenever they kiss or wat, Edward will be thrown off.. Hehe..

Wonder if I could be like that, well, not as Bella, but as Edward..
So cool and dazzling, and strong, fast, ......., and gotta watch Bella sleepin every night.. Lol!!
But it'll be sad that I can't kiss her, or even hold her hands.. =(

Well, I then bought Twilight saga, Twilight and Eclipse..
Lols.. =.= I bought the wrong one..
Twilight is the 1st book, whereas the 2nd one is New Moon, not Eclipse..
Anyway, I'm gonna read that anyhow..

I finished the 1st half of Twilight, okok laa..
But dunno why DanielYee, Jolin, Dianne said that it is sososo good..
Haizz.. Maybe I'm just too noob..

Well, let's hope that Edward and Bella can hold hands and kiss each other!! ^^
What a wild dream.. For vampires at least..

No comments: