Darling's

My photo
Was named LimYongXiang. Am proud of my name. 17th year on this wonderful Earth. Love God, family and frens. Like basketball soccer physical activities chatting and laugh. Appreciate every moment everyday. Glory to God. Amen!

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Tagged by cute little Joey..

Rules and Regulations...
1. Do all the tags and do not copy the answers.
2. Tag 10 people before you do the tag.
3. No tag back.

I tag...
1.Jamie
2.Hannah
3.Edmund
4.Jeremy
5.Max
6.Joshua
7.Dianne
8.Timothy
9.Eu June

How you know 1? -Jamie
Through GBC 412.. She's my group leader.. And super friendly.. And she have a maniac-ly laughter that makes me giggle..

What would you do if you never meet 2? -Hannah
Huh... If I never meet Hannah.. I would, MAYBE, never thought that a girl who plays bass, and who is so....... xD

What would u do if 3 & 4 dated u? -Sean, Jeremy
Ah.. Love is blind.. I would be thrilled..

Would 5 & 6 make a good couple? -Max, Joshua
??!! WAT THE!!! =.= ~Speechless~

Do u think 7 is attractive? -Dianne
HAHA!! Dianne.. Hmmm.. Attractive.. Yeah.. I guess so^^ So cute, chubby and great pianist!! Ahh..

Do u know anything about 8’s family? -Timothy
Timothy has a pretty sister, a mom and a dad.. Duh.. And they're all Christians..

Tell me something about 9. -Eu June
Whoa.. What a perfect question... EuJune, my best buddy, who is leaving with me to singapore, he's super duper talented.. He got awarded to join Malaysia Youth Orchestra, he achieved highest grade in piano and violin when he was 13, and he is super good in football, as the school captain, he has sports cell, loads of... Its just too many to list everything out... =.=

What language does 2 speaks? -Hannah
English??

Who is 3 going out with? -Edmund
HAHA!! Edmund.. Erm.. He goes out to church with family?? Hanging out with friends?? Goes to college with friends??

How old is 4? -Jeremy
Age is woman's secret.. ??!?!?!?! He's not a she!! Erm.. Jeremy is 14..

When was the last time u talked to 5? -Max
... Today is Tuesday... Hmmmm.. Sunday!!

Who is 6 favourite singer? -Joshua
His favourite singer?? Dunno worr.. Perhaps Me??

Would you date 7 ? -Dianne
Whoa.. Cool question, yet tricky.. I guess I would.. I mean.. =.= Erm.. Not exactly impossible.. But also not thinking of doin that also..

Is 8 single? -Timothy
I guess so.. Stupid question..

What is 9 last name? -EuJune
Kuan.. The one and behold name in our class..

Would you consider being in a relationship with 1? -Jamie
=.= Another cool yet tricky question.. A relationship.. Friend?? Yea.. Better friend?? Yea.. Best friend?? Yea.. BoyGirl?? Maybe.. Again, its
not exactly impossible.. But also not thinking of doin that also..

Which school does 2 go to? -Hannah
Uplands..

What do you like about 3? -Edmund
Edmund!! A cool super friendly guy.. Handsome.. And my church leader.. One of among who helped me grow in church.. I love his smile.. So innocent yet cool.. ^^

No comments: