Darling's

My photo
Was named LimYongXiang. Am proud of my name. 17th year on this wonderful Earth. Love God, family and frens. Like basketball soccer physical activities chatting and laugh. Appreciate every moment everyday. Glory to God. Amen!

Thursday, December 4, 2008

TAgged by JIAYEE!!!!

Rules:
*1. Those who get tagged must answer the question about themselves.
*2. At the end of the post, tag 10 people except the person who tagged you(tagger).
*3. Continue this game by sending to other people.(refer to rule No.2)

Time: 1754
Name: =.=
School: CLHS
Elder sisters: Elder sister?? You mean my elder brother's elder sister or my elder sister??
Younger sisters: Younger sister?? You mean.. Younger than who de?? Younger than my mom or dad?? Or younger than my younger brother's elder sister??
Elder brothers: What laa?? So many question!! Go ask him yourself laa!! Eh wait.... I no elder brother worr.. Stim..
Younger brothers: 2.. ^^ LEt's not get you guys confused again.. Wait you dun wan come my blog D..

Favourite liquids[drinks]: I love drinking.. WATER LAA!! I got SAY WINE MEH?!?
Favourite consumables[food]: Favourite food?? Depend on my stomach's mood. He very emo one..
Favourite place to sleep: Hmm.. On something?? Abo want sleep in the air meh?? Or space??

Flying?: =.= You say leh?? If I CAN FLY I'M LEGEND D LORR!! SOMEMORE SO FREE WRITE BLOG MEH??!!
Swimming/Diving?: I'm not fish nor shark.
How much friends in MSN?: =.= You??
Couple?: Couple?? As in?? I got a couple of photos in my room, a couple of flowers in the vase. My parents a couple......... Gurney and Queensbay also many couple.. So what you want??
Loved ones?: I love me, him, her, it, she, he, them, us, they, we.......
Get kicked on the butt: =.= Who's so stupid to do such things??
Allergic?: To.... Blog??
Gastric?: You ask my stomach, don't ask me..

Whole fortune: Dunno, lazy to count..
Age of marriage?: 15??
Childrens wanted?: Huh?? Childrens?? Grammar error, children is already plural, won't be needing 's'.. Anyway, You ask my wife laa, dunno she want how many.. Or you ask my children whether they wanna to be born or not..
Age of death?: Wait I go ask God 1st.... Hmm.... .............................. He say 96 worr...
Animals in house?: ....
Longest fingernail ever kept: As long as my longest fingernails..
Sleepmate? : =.= Stupid...
Wanted birthday present : Something..
the end? : The end of??

Q: In your dream, a god tells you that you are a billionare in your dream world and gives you a wish. What would you wish for?
1st, I'm pissed off by this question.. There is only one God!! No such thing as A GOD!!!!
I'm going to just ignore this question..

5 things that I am doing right now:
...
Whoa!!!! the sky is so blue!!!
Eh!! When the grass so green le??!!
Your hair very black leh.. I told you b4??
Why the apple got red and yellow color de??
Hmm... Is blood orange??

10 persons to tag:
Hmm....
No one..
Aren't I a good guy??!! =P

*I seriously hope this post doesnt make you dozed off or what.. Haha.. Hope you find it interesting..*

No comments: