Darling's

My photo
Was named LimYongXiang. Am proud of my name. 17th year on this wonderful Earth. Love God, family and frens. Like basketball soccer physical activities chatting and laugh. Appreciate every moment everyday. Glory to God. Amen!

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Basketball as Pillow??

A long absence from basketball..
I'm bac!!
I'm missed my ball very much n I supposed he missed me too^^
Ball, here I come!!
2day syok lorr..
Played basketball at sch..
Sean's Dad fetch me in his white My-V..
9:30 reached.. As usual larr, when we got there so many ppl d..
Packed.. 4 courts..
Saw Chee Tatt, Ken Yong, joined them..
WOoHoo!!
So comfartable to B shooting n dribbling n lay-up-ing again..
My ball is so cool^^

Quite good I played.. Hehez..
Then played wif Max, Daryl, Dickson they all...
No form D.. Mayb tired, but I stil snathced a few points, wow~~ My defense so good..
Hahax.. Zzz..


Den tired D.. go canteen unwind little while n hav something to eat..

Den go play again..
11 o clock D, less ppl..
Me, Sean, Dayrl one-on-one..
Hahax..
Sean-Me: 5-X, Sean- Daryl: 5-X, Daryl-Me: 5-X
Hahax..

Fun, so fun, so so fun..

And I'm so proud of my ball..
He's performing so good..
N i even shot a few 3-point's with it..
Yay!!
2night gonna sleep with my ball at my side, to develope our feelings for each other n for me to understand him more..
And also as my pillow.. HUH??
XD
So that I could perform better with him!!
Hurray for our Partnership^^



P.S. He's definitely not me but absolutely like me.. ^^

No comments: