Darling's

My photo
Was named LimYongXiang. Am proud of my name. 17th year on this wonderful Earth. Love God, family and frens. Like basketball soccer physical activities chatting and laugh. Appreciate every moment everyday. Glory to God. Amen!

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Random Talk

Watching the clock ticking.. 1 second. 2 seconds. 3 seconds.
Staring at the white-paint coated wall..
Moving the mouse over the monitor, trying to make out smtg to do..
Bored..
Bored..
Babbling a few sentences in my blog..
Trying to past my time doing smtg useful..


My mind was wandering far far away..
Thinking bout my life..
haha..
Hw cute I was last time..
Chubby, so fat..
And my results was so good that I aim 4 every subject 100marks..
Now, changed into another whole person..
Like rules- breaking, doing smtg different...
And this results to me havin loads of friends..

Regretted many things over my life..
Regretted tat I didn't enjoy much during my Standard3 sch life..
Well..
Anyway I'd able to contact with them, through MSN, frenster..
Haha!!
EveryboD changed so alot..
Wei Soon gt hair D, Jex Xang so 'naughty' D, Kai Yong so handsome, HanYao is more matured, JiaYee gt her hair cut n is darker, Nicolas handsome-r n taller, last bt nt least, Joey is prettier n lame-r n matured n taller D..

Thinking bac..
We r so innocent & cute..
Having fun everyday, without the need to worry of anything...
I really missed them guys man!!
Sometimes flipping through the photo album..
My mind will B flying off to the time when we're together..
N thinking bac sometimes, makin me laughs n also cry..
Playin chasing, Ice-Man, Pepsi-Cola, Hide-&-Seek...
Enjoyin every moment of sch life..

Nw..
I can be counted as matured.. ( In my opinion..)
since I came here for my secondary education,
I've experinced so much in life..
As the saying: 'Youth is one's life summit.'
I experinced so many things, learnt to c things through diffrent aspect..
Sometimes, I felt nt like continue in this stress-ful n worry-ful life..
Why should I care so much??
Why??
Zzz..
Bt this world needs me..
(WAh!! You r batman meh?? Or Dark Knight? Zzz..)
Mayb I can contribute little bit to this world..
So I need to continue living..
As God created me n He has a purpose for it..

Hurray!!

So..
I need to live this life to my fullness..
And..
That's all for this post^^

No comments: