Darling's

My photo
Was named LimYongXiang. Am proud of my name. 17th year on this wonderful Earth. Love God, family and frens. Like basketball soccer physical activities chatting and laugh. Appreciate every moment everyday. Glory to God. Amen!

Friday, September 19, 2008

Loving someone, is the world most lucky thing..
Completely dazed in the world of love..
Ignoring everything besides, cares only about the person..


Loving someone can be very happy..
Spending time together and care for each other..
Try to make each other happy..
If the one of the two is happy, the other will also be happy..

Loving someone is sometimes hurting..
To love someone, patience and great passion is needed..
And sacrifices too..
One wrong step and the two will be apart..
Pretend not to know each other..
And not even say 'Hi' when meet..


Loving someone, is also missing someone..
Always thinking of that person..
Will be in bad mood if can't see the person even in one day..
Haha..
Is this love sickness??
Maybe..


Close my eyes, cross my fingers, praying hard..
That she will know that I care very, very, very much for her..
And that I, every day, wishing to meet her and talk to her..
Care for her..
And tell her that I love her very much..

No comments: