Darling's

My photo
Was named LimYongXiang. Am proud of my name. 17th year on this wonderful Earth. Love God, family and frens. Like basketball soccer physical activities chatting and laugh. Appreciate every moment everyday. Glory to God. Amen!

Friday, September 19, 2008

Tagged

Tagged by Dianne, ANotTallButPrettyGirl. XD


1.What is your favourite chocolate?
How to spell Ferreror Rocher??


2.What are your 3 favourite colours?
Light Blue, Middle Blue, Dark Blue


3.Who is the last person you talked to?
Joey, through MSN. Mum, in person.


4.Who is the last person you texted?
Benjamin.


5.Who was the first person u talked to when u woke up today?
Mum, she called me wake up. N I answered her: Wait LaaaaAaa... N doze off again..


6.Who is the first person you texted when you woke up today?
Ermm... No one..


7.How many messages did you receive when you woke up today?
None..


8.Who messaged you when you woke up today?
No one.. (Zzz.. Dun ask the message thingy D larr!!)


9.Who do you wanna talk to now?
Her, Her, Him, Him


10.Who do you wanna see right now?
Her..


11.Why do you wanna see that person now?
I missed her so so much.. N, I owe her smtg, smtg valued very much by her..


12.What is your relationship with that person you wanna see now?
Erm.. We're very very very good fren b4.. Nw.. Ahahahaha...

13.If you could hug someone now, who would it be?
Her..


14.What are you doing now?
Frenstering, Blogging, Chatting


15.What colour is the shirt you're wearing now?
Erm.. Actually, I'm nt wearing any shirt, I usually dun wear shirt at home derh..


16.Are you attached?
No..


17.Anyone you like?
Yup..


18.Who do you like?
Her^^


19.What phone are you using?
Nokia 6020.. Zzz..


20.How much money do you have in your wallet now?
Erm.. Let's see.. Oh, not even a sen. I'd used up every sen in sch yesterday..


21.What do you love looking at?
Har??!! Love looking at??!! Zzz.. Erm.. Ntg specific lerh..


22.Who is the last guy you hugged?
Erm.. Lin Eow lorr, my bez pal, anyway, plz dun misjudge me..


23.If you can choose to do something now, what would you do?
I wanna play bball nw.. So sienzz..


24.How are you feeling now?
Touched, happy, sad..


25.If you could turn back time 3 times, when will it be?
Erm.. My life is too good to be changed.. God had made my life perfect, I can ask for no more..^^

26.Who/what are you thinking of?
I'm thinking of the farewell party.. So looking forward to it^^


27.What are the 3 things you want to forget?
Erm..
Ntg worr..

28.Who makes you happy?
All my frens & of coz my family.. U guys r part of my life n without u, my life is nt complete..


29.What is next to you?
Erm.. Piano..


30.Last show you watched?
Ben 10, a cartoon where the main character, Ben has a watch tat can turn him into 10+ different super cool aliens.. With different cool super powers^^. (Who said a 15-year-old youth cant watch cartoons, cartoons r for everyboD!!)


31.How many people are you talking to now?
None..


32.If you can change something in your life, what would it be?
Erm.. I pray tat every1 around me wil realise tat God is the one true God n tat they'll come bac to God n turn away from sins..


33.Do you have pets?
Erm.. No.. But if my guitar, basketball n PC are pets, Yup, they're my pets..


34.What do you feel like eating now?
Pizza!!

No comments: