Darling's

My photo
Was named LimYongXiang. Am proud of my name. 17th year on this wonderful Earth. Love God, family and frens. Like basketball soccer physical activities chatting and laugh. Appreciate every moment everyday. Glory to God. Amen!

Friday, September 5, 2008

ExamZzz..

Started since yesterday..
End on Friday..
7 days total.. ZzZ.. Dozed off..

YEsterday Mandarin..
Essay ok larr..
Write the story de..
About walkin bac home from sch, & tat's about 7smtg D.. Den gt 'kidnapped', tied, brought to a room.. N it turns out to B my b'day party!!
Woohoo!!
N my family, bosom buddies is all there too!!
Wat a great story..
Right?? HAhax..

Den objective question normal lorr.. Quite easy larr..

Den seni, although i din study even a bit since i dosent hav da text book, I stil managed to answer quite majority of them..
thx to myself^^

2day is BM..
Boring-est subject of all, after sejarah..
Essay write surat rasmi, n da komsas section came out plot..
I studied everything else bt plot, n it came out!! Wat bad luck..
No thanks to me..
Bt i stil managed to writewritewritewrite...

N den IT.. 40 questions, 1st 20 super easy, the other 20 superduperhyper hard.. Dun even know wat's its all about..

Lol..

No comments: