Darling's

My photo
Was named LimYongXiang. Am proud of my name. 17th year on this wonderful Earth. Love God, family and frens. Like basketball soccer physical activities chatting and laugh. Appreciate every moment everyday. Glory to God. Amen!

Saturday, September 6, 2008

SO TOTALLY UNFAIR!!



Wah!! Why So Unfair de!! Lik so excited bcause I get to finally meeting her after 6 long years.. !! YOu know how long I've waited??!! 6YEARS!! 6YEARS!! How long is tat?? Thnking of her every few days, for 6 YEARS!! 6!! YEARS!!




Finally got to meet her and talk with her.. BUT!! What she'd done to me??!! Dint even bother to talk to me!! Lik I'm juz a no-one!! A no-one who waited her for 6 long YEARS!!?? A no-one who thinking of her for 6 long YEARS!!



Did she realized hw much she'd hurt me?? Hw much!! My heart, crushed by her cold ignorance.. Tears, unable to drop bcause of her cold feeling toward me.. My heart was frozen.. My brain, unable to think properly, paralzyed by her... Dis's hw much she's ravaged me..


Rain size of a bullet, rammed onto the window I'm staring at..
Deafening sound blasted through my ears..
Should I care??
Should I bother??
I think no.. Lik hw she had left me bhind.. Alone..


My heart, was no longer functioning anymore..
Pumpin no blood..
Slowly,slowly..
Dying out..
Cruely, leave this cruel world n..
leave no memories bhind..

Should any1 picked up this heart of mine..
Plz dun return it bac..
Its existence is bcause of her..
N she..
...
...



Goodbye..




No comments: